Friday, July 30, 2010

First Camping Trip

This week Nora and I went camping at Loon Lake (favorite family camping spot) with my parents and our good family friends. She did so well! We were spoiled and got to sleep in my parents' motor-home which made everything so much easier. She absolutely loved the campfires and was mesmerized every time she spotted it. My dad of course always wanted to put her feet in the lake, which she didn't mind too much. The car ride wasn't too bad either...gave her some Tylenol on the way down so she slept most of the way. For those of you who have ridden in the car with Nora, you understand the reason for the Tylenol...she sounds like she is definitely in pain. For as well as she did on the trip, she was definitely ready to be home.












2 comments:

  1. so fun! wish we were there!.. except I dont really like camping but the people seem fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you could come with us! I had a great time being with you and Nora!

    ReplyDelete