Saturday, July 24, 2010

It's About Time, Queen Napper

So...I opened this blog account months ago, just after Nora was born, thinking what a great way to show some pictures of our family and update what is going on in our lives. 3 months later, I am writing my first post. Yikes!

Reasons for not writing this post:
1. Fear (not sure what to write, afraid no one would be interested in my blog-if you have read my good friend Joy's blog you would understand why I was afraid....it's hilarious! How can I ever compete with that?)
2. Lack of Time (Nora is an amazing sleeper....has slept through the night since she was 4 weeks old. However, she is the Queen of 45 minute naps-I'm lucky if I shower and brush my teeth each day.)

So there you have it. Just 2 reasons but very good reasons indeed. So here's to my first post. I hope there will be more to come. I'm definitely going to try! So, I leave you with this: Nora is the Queen of 45 minute naps. She performs them amazingly well. What are you the Queen of? Maybe someone out there (someone who is very bored) will read this and respond.

My 45 minute napping Queen.

4 comments:

  1. YAY!!!! so glad you decided to finally do it. :) I felt the exact same way as you before I first started my blog, but once you get going, it get's easier and easier. Plus, you now have the best thing in the world to blog about...you're little "45 minute napping queen." :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am the queen of forgetfulness (so my husband says)and always putting the e before the h in the.
    Maybe I am dyslixic (sp?). I think I may be the queen of calling my children all the time also. I guess I am many queens. Did I tell you I forget things?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kels! Yah!!
    I'm just a Queen. Not really of anything in particular, just of everything. Now that's classy. :) So good to see you yesterday! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Blogging is fun ~ I have some blog friends that do such an amazing job that I also feel inadequate, but I finally decided that I didn't care and it's been much better since :) Great post and cute pics!

    ReplyDelete