Sunday, August 1, 2010

Inspired

Today I was inspired...to cut coupons and try to save more money. One of my best friends Stephanie is a coupon nut. She has inspired me in many ways. She is an amazing mom, wonderful wife and the most positive friend...and she knows how to really save money. All in all-one of the best friends to have around. She can find deals and usually ends up making money off of her purchases. I don't know how she does it. She tries to explain it to me but I just can't wrap my "mommy brain" around it.

Anyways, tonight I decided it was time to start. Kevin and I are so close (financially that is) for me to be a full time momma. But for now I am going back to work 2 1/2 days in the fall. Hopefully this coupon cutting will help. So I went to a blog that she has told me about-frugallivingnw.com. It is a great blog that shows different coupons and deals at a variety of stores and even tells you how to use the coupons and how much money you will spend and save. So I did it. At 7:40 pm. I drove down to Circle K and picked up a Sunday paper in search of my diaper coupons. I ended up buying one paper, but the cashier was so nice and let me take the coupons from 6 papers. So great! He and I will become great friends. I found so many more coupons on products we use...can't wait to use them.



So here's to being frugal and being a full time momma! Get inspired!

2 comments:

  1. realized you had posted this after i texted you...:) i am definitely inspired!!

    ReplyDelete