Thursday, August 12, 2010

Best of Friends (Maybe someday more!)

Every Wednesday Kari, Wyatt, Nora and I get together for lunch or coffee. I work with Kari's husband and she and I got to know each other throughout our pregnancy. Our babies have given us a very special bond.

Our due dates were about 3 weeks apart. Kari was due before me. Poor thing, she went about a week or more overdue and I was 2 weeks early. So, needless to say Nora was born just one day before Wyatt.

It is so great to have her friendship and have this special connection with our babies. It's wonderful to be able to text or call her and ask if Wyatt is doing the same thing and how she handled it. It's been a lot of fun! I always said I wanted twins. With the two of them together, it's like having twins. Let's just say I don't want twins now.

Now that the babies are getting a little older it's been a lot more fun to put them on the floor next to one another. They ALWAYS hold hands. It's so cute. Wyatt would be a great match for Nora...let's just hope he keeps growing! So...here is a pic of their first encounter. They were only about 2 weeks old. Nora put the moves on and tried to do the old yawn and stretch move.






And now here they are at 4 months! Our little lovebirds.

Wyatt, "Mom, she's trying to hold my hand again!"


Wyatt, "Should I let her?"


They are too cute!

5 comments:

  1. So so so cute!!! I can't believe how big they are getting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness. seeing this pictures together is crazy. they have grown so much. i'm so glad we've been able to go through pregnancy and now motherhood together. thanks for being such a good friend! it will be so exciting to see how nora and wyatt's "relationship" develops. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. and by "this pictures" i mean "these pictures"

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so fun when you have babies close in age. My sis and I have kiddos only 2 1/2 weeks apart. They are a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete