Sunday, April 17, 2011

The Party!

We had such a fun day on Nora's first birthday. I think there were around 30 adults and 12 kiddos. It was chaos but so much fun! She even ate some of her cupcake!

We started the morning off with presents and time with just the 3 of us. She enjoyed opening her gifts but of course didn't care one bit about them once they were opened.
 



At 2:00 the party began. She was obsessed with this carrot.


Cousin Olive.

Jonah Quarles.

Mesmerized by everyone singing to her. I really thought she was going to cry.

Opted to eat the celery and carrots instead of the delicious cupcake.

Finally eating the cupcake.

She actually enjoyed it but then wanted to feed it to me, my mom and Kevin.

And...back to the carrot.

Good friends Kari and Wyatt Timmerman. Wyatt and Nora are just 1 day apart.



Emerson Quarles driving the little ones around. 

 
I truly can't believe she is 1! It was such a fun day and I'm so glad we had a big celebration. We felt so blessed by our friends and family who came to celebrate with us.

1 comment:

  1. She cracks me up =) so happy to see these pictures and all her changes of outfits!

    ReplyDelete