Monday, February 28, 2011

Lately...

Lately things have been so busy, I have been so tired and there have been way too many of my favorite TV shows to catch up on to Blog. Sorry! I'm sure we have been missed greatly! :) Here is what the Broderick-Kartye family has been up to lately.

Christmas...wow, it's been that long since I've blogged?! Sheesh!



Not a fan of Santa!



Went swinging for the first time.



Helped Kevin paint our bedroom for my Christmas present. A baby chewing on caulk, probably not the best idea. I was at work of course when all of this went on.



Nora and I flew to New York to visit my sister and my bro-in-law. Props to Ryan for flying us out to go to the Joshua Radin concert. I still can't believe I flew across the country by myself with a 10 month old. She was amazing! I still can't believe Ryan gave me that special gift to spend time with my best friend/sister. I still can't believe we got to see Joshua Radin....again! I still can't believe Nora woke up twice every night (which hasn't happened since she was 1 month old).







On the subway. Nobody talks on New York subways...that is until Nora arrived. :)





Rocking our Joshua Radin shirts, CDs and tickets.



We dedicated Nora at our church. It was such a special day!







I hope you enjoyed what we have been doing lately!

3 comments:

  1. I sure do!!! She looks like such a little lady in those last two pics...xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally thought that your sister was you with a new hairdo! You guys look so much alike. Nora is so adorable! Can you believe they are coming up on one year? 7 more days for Luke.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have missed your blog, and I miss you too!

    ReplyDelete