Monday, October 11, 2010

Book Lovers

Watch out...2 posts in 2 days. I don't know what has gotten into me.

Below are our future readers/lovers of books. My sister-in-law and I were hanging out in her daughter's room. The room is full of toys and books. What do we do...read to our girls and look at books. Yeah, that's right. We are good moms.








On a separate day...



And just when I think she knows what to do with a book (I know she's only 6 months old), she does this-



Can you say "teething?"

3 comments:

  1. way to go kels!!! two blogs in two days!!! love the pics of you girls and wish I was there to read to them too =( Olive and Nora are getting so big!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We wish you were there also Britt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of course she's into books, her Mama's a teacher! Kels, you are looking GREAT. No baby weight on you lady!

    ReplyDelete